DSM-G600, DNS-3xx and NSA-220 Hack Forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what fun_plug is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2012-12-30 23:00:34

DeanoX

ffmpeg on NSA-325

Hi

I'm working on getting serviio running on my Zyxel NSA-325. (It seems to be the most compatible DLNA option with my Sony Bravia TVs).

I have the ffp zypackage installed, Java installed and the ffmpeg version from http://dns323.kood.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5357.

Serviio is running and will serve files OK. However it does seem to be struggling to analyse my video files. The serviio logs show it running ffmpeg against some of them and later killing the process. I think they are simply taking too long to return with the media info so never make it into the database.

Is there a ffmpeg package with a later compiled version that includes the ffmpeg binary ? (one of the ffmpeg packages only contains the ffprobe binary)

Thanks

#2 2012-12-31 01:20:31

DeanoX

Re: ffmpeg on NSA-325

Apologies - Tried the uli ffmpeg 11.1 packages and that works a treat. Its the Kylex 11.2 that only includes ffprobe.

I have a fully working serviio on my NSA-325 :-) - Thanks to everyone who has made the ffp environment,libraries and published the relevant guides and howtos. Always much appreciated by those of us who follow !

Board footer