DSM-G600, DNS-3xx and NSA-220 Hack Forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what fun_plug is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2008-01-07 01:24:06

felipeds

Dunno if this may sound stupid but...

How to I stop a torrent from uploading using MLDonkey 2.9.2 Real Simple

#2 2008-01-07 11:17:12

bgoedel

Re: Dunno if this may sound stupid but...

Click "Transfers", then "Download": You'll get a list of currently downloading torrents. Check the Checkbox in column "C" for "Cancel" on the left side (you'll see the bubble help text when hovering over the "C") and then click "Submit changes" on the upper right side.

Bernhard

#3 2008-01-12 23:07:49

felipeds

bgoedel wrote:

Click "Transfers", then "Download": You'll get a list of currently downloading torrents. Check the Checkbox in column "C" for "Cancel" on the left side (you'll see the bubble help text when hovering over the "C") and then click "Submit changes" on the upper right side.

Bernhard

Well the download doesn't even appear in "downloads" once it is complete. It appears in upload and uploaders. How do I stop it in these tabs?

#4 2008-01-13 07:59:40

Gavlester

I believe the only way to do it is to remove the file from the shared directory.

#5 2008-01-13 19:52:04

felipeds

Gavlester wrote:

I believe the only way to do it is to remove the file from the shared directory.

I tried to delete the torrent file from Volume_1/mldonkey/torrents/seeded/ and the actual file from Volume_1/mldonkey/incoming/files/ but they both give me "you don't have permission blah blah".

Anyone?

#6 2008-01-14 10:59:38

cybrey

Have a look at ShadowAndys file_completed_cmd the commands in the shell script on its own will move the files for you to a different place.

#7 2008-01-14 12:40:04

bgoedel

felipeds wrote:

Gavlester wrote:

I tried to delete the torrent file from Volume_1/mldonkey/torrents/seeded/ and the actual file from Volume_1/mldonkey/incoming/files/ but they both give me "you don't have permission blah blah".

Anyone?

ssh your DNS-323, authorize as "root", use "rm" from the shell.

Bernhard

#8 2008-01-14 20:34:00

felipeds

bgoedel wrote:

felipeds wrote:

Gavlester wrote:

Anyone?

Bernhard

Sorry but could you explain it to me in simpler terms? I'm not too used to linux. How would I go about this after logining into the webinterface of MLDonkey?

Thank you

#9 2008-01-15 00:05:40

amunoz_tico

someone could post MLDonkey  compiled.. i tried a url that i found in this forum, but it's not workin' anymore.

Regards

#10 2008-01-15 06:08:45

Gavlester

felipeds wrote:

bgoedel wrote:

felipeds wrote:

Anyone?

Bernhard

Sorry but could you explain it to me in simpler terms? I'm not too used to linux. How would I go about this after logining into the webinterface of MLDonkey?

Thank you

Its not in the web interface of MLDonkey. You need to Telnet into your DNS-323. I have had success in the past in not worrying about logging in as root so try that way first. You need to cd to the directory so type
cd /mnt   
cd /HD_a2/mldonkey/incoming/files
then type
rm *INSERT FILE NAME INCLUDING EXTENSION* OR if you want to delete multiple files with a certain extension (several ZIP files for example) i find it easier to just type
rm *.zip  (this will delete all zip files in that directory).

also handy for moving files quickly between disks (if you have 2 disks setup in standard configuration) is the mv command

mv *.zip /mnt/HD_b2/zipfiles (this will move all zip files in that directory to the second hard drive in the zipfiles directory.

Anyways... i hope this is accurate/correct and i hope it helps!

#11 2008-01-15 21:59:06

felipeds

Gavlester wrote:

felipeds wrote:

bgoedel wrote:

Bernhard

Thank you

Its not in the web interface of MLDonkey. You need to Telnet into your DNS-323. I have had success in the past in not worrying about logging in as root so try that way first. You need to cd to the directory so type
cd /mnt   
cd /HD_a2/mldonkey/incoming/files
then type
rm *INSERT FILE NAME INCLUDING EXTENSION* OR if you want to delete multiple files with a certain extension (several ZIP files for example) i find it easier to just type
rm *.zip  (this will delete all zip files in that directory).

also handy for moving files quickly between disks (if you have 2 disks setup in standard configuration) is the mv command

mv *.zip /mnt/HD_b2/zipfiles (this will move all zip files in that directory to the second hard drive in the zipfiles directory.

Anyways... i hope this is accurate/correct and i hope it helps!

When I try to telnet into mine using putty it gives "Welcome to MLDonkey 2.9.2
                         Welcome on mldonkey command-line"

I take it this isn't correct. If I kill the MLdonkey core it doesn't allow me to telnet anymore.

?? BTW thank you very much for the info smile

Board footer