DSM-G600, DNS-3xx and NSA-220 Hack Forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what fun_plug is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#501 2011-04-20 18:01:09

notsee

Re: [REL] Automatic for funplug-0.5

on lostfilm.tv similar problem. Flexget work with edits:

feeds:
__lostfilm.tv:
_____manipulate:
______- url:
__________replace:
____________regexp: 'download.php/'
____________format: 'download.php?id='

in the automatic too, need such a possibility.

#502 2011-04-20 19:33:17

KyleK

I've uploaded Automatic 0.6.5 which should fix the issue with the karmorra.info feed.
Please let me know if you still run into issues.

#503 2011-04-20 20:33:33

FunFiler

Thanks as always KyleK for the update.

Could I ask for the source to be posted or ideally, would you consider adding:

Code:

dbg_printf(P_INFO, "Automatic version: %s", LONG_VERSION_STRING);

to the startup info that gets dumped to the log here (in automatic.c):

Code:

dbg_printf(P_INFO, "verbose level: %d", verbose);
  dbg_printf(P_INFO, "Transmission version: 1.%d", session->transmission_version);
  dbg_printf(P_INFO, "RPC host: %s", session->host != NULL ? session->host : AM_DEFAULT_HOST);
  dbg_printf(P_INFO, "RPC port: %d", session->rpc_port);
  dbg_printf(P_INFO, "RPC auth: %s", session->auth != NULL ? session->auth : "none");
  dbg_printf(P_INFO, "foreground mode: %s", nofork == 1 ? "yes" : "no");
  dbg_printf(P_INFO, "config file: %s", AutoConfigFile);
  dbg_printf(P_INFO, "Transmission home: %s", session->transmission_path);
  dbg_printf(P_INFO, "check interval: %d min", session->check_interval);
  dbg_printf(P_INFO, "Upload limit: %d KB/s", session->upspeed);
  dbg_printf(P_INFO, "torrent folder: %s", session->torrent_folder);
  dbg_printf(P_INFO, "start torrents: %s", session->start_torrent == 1 ? "yes" : "no");
  dbg_printf(P_INFO, "state file: %s", session->statefile);

I find it extrremely useful to have the version number in the log and I have a few things that key off of it. Others may find it useful too.

Last edited by FunFiler (2011-04-20 20:34:17)

3 * (DNS-323 with 2 * 2TB) = 12TB Running FW v1.08 & FFP v0.5
Useful Links: Transmission, Transmission Remote, Automatic

#504 2011-04-21 14:39:50

KyleK

Sure. I would do it right now but I can't SSH to my machine from work smile

#505 2011-04-21 23:02:36

scarcow

KyleK wrote:

I've uploaded Automatic 0.6.5 which should fix the issue with the karmorra.info feed.
Please let me know if you still run into issues.

Thanks for the very fast solution. Tested it and now it works.

-sc

#506 2011-04-26 16:50:35

pello_pepper

Hey KyleK,

can you please update the source code on your homepage? I need the patch for karmorra... And can you please include my syslog patch in the next release? This would be very nice.

http://skweez.net/~elm/syslog.patch

Greetz

#507 2011-05-24 17:31:24

tanstaafl1963

KyleK,
  I need the correct copy of libcurl, but it looks like http://kylek.is-a-geek.org is down.  I'm getting a timeout.
Is there a different source I should use ?

DNS-323 FW 1.09
2 2-TB Drives
Automatic  0.7.0 |  Transmission 2.42

#508 2011-05-24 17:46:02

FunFiler

Try this one

Attachments:
Attachment Icon curl-7.18.1.tgz, Size: 379,152 bytes, Downloads: 446

3 * (DNS-323 with 2 * 2TB) = 12TB Running FW v1.08 & FFP v0.5
Useful Links: Transmission, Transmission Remote, Automatic

#509 2011-05-24 18:04:47

tanstaafl1963

FunFiler wrote:

Try this one

Sweet.. Thanks !

DNS-323 FW 1.09
2 2-TB Drives
Automatic  0.7.0 |  Transmission 2.42

#510 2011-05-25 09:24:49

KyleK

pello_pepper wrote:

Hey KyleK,
can you please update the source code on your homepage? I need the patch for karmorra... And can you please include my syslog patch in the next release? This would be very nice.

http://skweez.net/~elm/syslog.patch
Greetz

Sorry for the rather late response. I actually put the sources for Automatic 0.6.5 on the server, but forgot to update the HTML file. D'oh!
You should now be able to download the new release.

Regarding your syslog patch, I have looked at it, but a fast inclusion wasn't possible because it needs some work.
I'll put out a new release once I fixed the lingering issues with it.

Cheers!

#511 2011-07-16 20:01:52

spschmidt27615

Hello,

I seem to be having issues after upgrading to 0.6.5 with my http://showrss.karmorra.info.  I am still getting the parser error:

../src/xml_parser.c, 170: Error: Unable to parse input data!

I checked the dependencies and mine are at the required version and I have rebooted.  I tested with http://www.ezrss.it/feed/ and this is working fine.

I am not sure what else to try.

Thanks,

Stephen

#512 2011-07-18 10:24:51

KyleK

Hm. I had fixed an issue with karmorra feeds in 0.6.5, so in theory it should work fine. Can you provide a logfile, or your karmorra feed URL? (You can send me a private message).

#513 2011-08-09 04:16:14

pr3tense

Hi. Public tracker is working fine, but with my private tracker the RSS feed is in the format:

http://www.site.com/get_rss.php?feed=direct&user=username&cat=7&passkey=alphanumeric

This works without any cookies.

Thus the feed= line reads:

Code:

feed = { url => "http://www.site.com/get_rss.php?feed=direct&user=username&cat=7&passkey=alphanumeric"
cookie = ""
            }

But when Automatic downloads the torrent to my watch download folder, it seems to truncate the name of the torrent and I end up with something like:

ABCDEF~9 in my watched download folder and there is no .torrent extension. So Transmission won't download the file linked by the torrent. But no errors are reported in the automatic.log file. If I manually rename it to "whatever.torrent', it will download fine.

If it helps, the direct download link in the in the RSS feed takes the format:

http://www.site.com.com/download.php/280474/NAME.OF.FiLE.torrent?torrent_pass=alphanumeric

with 'alphanumeric' being a string of letters and numbers which is the same as the one in the generated RSS feed link.

I was guessing that the ?torrent_pass=alphanumeric that appears after the .torrent was causing the problems?

Is there anyway to fix this so that the .torrent is downloaded without the file name being truncated (and removing '.torrent' extension which causes no automatic download)?

Hope this makes sense, and please let me know if more information is required.

Last edited by pr3tense (2011-08-09 04:17:27)

#514 2011-08-09 12:58:12

KyleK

Automatic excpects that the filename of a torrent is set in the HTTP header (in the "Content-Disposition" field) when downloading the torrent file.

I assume that your tracker does not set that field, in which case Automatic tries to extract the filename from the URL.

Can you perform this command and send me the resulting output (via private message, if you want):

Code:

$ curl -v -O -J <some torrent URL from your feed>

Just place some url from your feed there, which one doesn't matter.

PS: Is there a reason you chose to save the torrent files to Transmission's watch folder instead of using Automatics functionality of directly adding torrents to Transmission via RPC? Then all this would be no problem (as RPC doesn't care about filenames).

Last edited by KyleK (2011-08-09 13:03:57)

#515 2011-08-09 16:08:19

pr3tense

Thanks for the reply KyleK.

I will send you the output of that command later on when I'm back home.

The only reason I was saving to the watch folder is that is where all my manual (non-RSS) torrents go, so I thought it would just be easy to have the automatic ones going there as well.

I am not too fussed about this so I'm happy to change the settings to let automatic handle the adding, especially as from the sounds of it, this should lead to things working.

#516 2011-08-27 00:27:18

notsee

Again, the problem with the Cyrillic alphabet:

.conf

Code:

filter = { pattern => "(?!.*HD)(?!.*HDTV)(?!.*720)Eureka.*LostFilm"
        folder => "/volume2/video/TV Shows/Эврика"

.log

Code:

../src/config_parser.c, 200: Invalid suboption string: 'рика"'!

Code:

/volume2/video/TV Shows

path in transmission.

Last edited by notsee (2011-08-27 00:31:24)

#517 2011-08-30 16:08:50

KyleK

Can you attach your config file please or provide a link to it somewhere?

Thanks

#518 2011-08-30 17:34:40

notsee

attached.

The path is cut off after:

Code:

line = strtok_r ( str, AM_DELIMITER,  &saveptr);

Attachments:
Attachment Icon automatic.conf, Size: 6,105 bytes, Downloads: 475

#519 2011-09-02 16:25:17

KyleK

Automatic v0.6.6 is up, which should fix the UTF8 problems notsee has been reporting.

Go download it from the first post.

#520 2011-09-02 17:24:07

notsee

Please update your source code. I use a Synology.

#521 2011-09-03 23:29:57

KyleK

Sorry for that, I was in a bit of a hurry smile

Source code is now updated as well. Let me know how it goes.

#522 2011-09-04 11:31:45

notsee

Thank you.
It works fine. Cyrillic in the filter too.
If possible, have the option to make a filter that specifies the feed (s) on which to filter, to avoid this: "(?!.* NovaFilm) The.Cape .* HD ". Problems will be like in 5-10 feeds.

#523 2011-09-06 20:55:59

whiteout

I finally got this great Automatic-thing working on my Synology NAS.

I just have some quick questions i hope someone can answer:

I use to URLs from two private trackers to filter my downloads from. But the thing is i only get prowl update from one of them. ???

And also
from one tracker it downloads torrent with just 1080p in the string when my filter says that i want torrents that has both "2011" and "1080p".. So why doesn't it filter this coreectly for on of the trackers???

Thanks

Heres my config file:

#####################                                                                         
## General options ##                                                                         
#####################                                                                         

# Specify an RSS feed by its URL and optionally a Cookie string for private feeds             
- automatic.conf 1/104 0%
feed = { url => "http://tti.nu/rss.php?feed=dl&section=new&passkey=aa3bf0fb2be0662178caca47a503

}                                                                                       
feed = { url => "http://rss.torrentleech.org/a6fa15266c59ef941b5c6"                           

}                                                                                     

# list of feed URLs. You can specify one or more feeds, in case of the latter use curly bracke
# DEPRECATED. Use the "feeds" option instead                                                 
#url = "http://tti.nu/rss.php?feed=dl&section=new&passkey=aa3bf0fb2be0662178caca47a035076c"   

# interval in minutes between checks for new downloads                                       
interval = 3                                                                                 

# Limit upload speed (in KB/s) for each torrent that is added to Transmission via Automatic   
#upload-limit = 10                                                                           

# Automatically add downloaded torrents to Transmission (requires                             
# transmission-daemon and transmission-remote to be installed or use                         
# of "external" option)                                                                       
# If this is not set, all Automatic will do is save the .torrent file.                       
use-transmission = yes       
# Instruct Transmission to immediately start downloading torrents after being added           
# If set to 'no' torrents will be added in a paused state                                     
start-torrents = yes                                                                         

# path where Automatic will store downloaded torrents                                         
torrent-folder = "/volume1/transmission/incoming"                                             

# path to the file which stores information about already downloaded torrents (so they don't g
statefile = "/volume1/transmission/extras/automatic.state"                                   

# Prowl API key. You can use this to send push notifications to an iPhone. See http://prowl.we
prowl-apikey = "7c938b9f154985e69676ccd8b250b0d0c8a10acd"                                     

# A filter contains a regular expressions which is matched against each RSS item.     
# You may also specify a "folder" sub-option for each filter which will tell Transmission     
# to download any matches with that particular pattern to a folder of your choice.           
# If you want files to go to Transmission's default download folder, just omit it.           
#                                                                                             
# Please don't use curly brackets within a regular expression, it'll horribly break the config
# Letter-casing does not matter                                                               
#                                                                                             
# If you have more than one pattern, just create a number of additional "filter" options     

filter = { pattern => "2011.*.1080p|2011\s*\s1080p"                                           
           folder => "/volume1/Media/Movies"                                                 
            }                                                                                 

filter = { pattern => "Entourage.*.720p" }                                                   

# patterns contains a number of regular expressions which are matched against the RSS feed ent
# please don't use curly brackets within a regular expression, it'll horribly break the config
# letter-casing does not matter                                                               
# DEPRECATED (but still supported for compatibility reasons).                                 
# Use "filter" option instead.                                                               

#patterns =  { "Name.of.Something.I.Want.to.Download.Automatically.*HDTV"                     
#              "Something.else.to.download.*720p"                                             
#              "(?!.*720p)Some.Video.But.Not.The.HD.Version"                                 
#            }

#524 2011-09-08 16:11:19

KyleK

Automatic checks if the <title> element of each RSS <item> matches the provided regular expression. If the title contains "2011" in a form that's not actually the current year it will still be matched.

Anyway, without a closer look at both feed's XML files I can't say for sure why it doesn't work as expected.
You can modify /ffp/start/automatic.sh and set the verbose level to 3, then restart Automatic.
The logfile will then show which feed items it matched and which not.

#525 2011-09-17 09:54:49

eggeh1982
Website

Hi,

I have managed to get automatic all setup with the RSS feed and filters but i have a problem where it will check the RSS feeds on startup and then doesn't check again until i restart it, any ideas?

Thanks

Board footer