DSM-G600, DNS-3xx and NSA-220 Hack Forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what fun_plug is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#26 2009-02-10 15:35:01

fordem

Re: 2GB+ File size transfers fixed. Download inside!

Your choice, personally I found them quite responsive - not in that you'll get an immediate fix, or work around (as you might here), but that they will incorporate your suggestions into future firmwares - in fact this thread is testimony to that, the fix in this thread was included in the 1.03 firmware.

#27 2009-02-10 16:20:18

alpha

Ok, its not problem to write to Dlink, but it would be super if I would know if everyone else has the same issues as me. Please, don't tell me you don't have if you haven't tested it. So if someone would be so kind and test it.... that would be great and I'll write to Dlink then.

Regards,
alpha

#28 2009-02-10 18:08:22

fordem

If I had tested I would have told you - either way - but I have no personal experience with the the issues you mention, I'm not into torrents and my ftp usage is limited to relatively small files - 2~3 MBytes, mostly pictures.

On the other hand - I have experienced the original problem as I do transfer larger files across the LAN using CIFS/SMB - which was where the original problem lay, files that could be transferred using ftp could not be transferred using CIFS/SMB because of a problem relating to the SAMBA server on the DNS-323, and I know that was fixed.

Your problem(s), yes, I suspect there is more than one cause - are going to be related to the torrent client and the ftp server.

Board footer