DSM-G600, DNS-3xx and NSA-220 Hack Forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what fun_plug is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2009-07-05 05:29:29

DasCrushinator

DNS-323 timing out and not responding

So my DNS-323 that has ffp and 1.07 on it is acting strange.

I left for vacation last Sunday and before doing so, I shut down the DNS-323 (through the web gui).

I returned today (Saturday), and after turning it on, I tried to connect to it via Finder in Mac OS X 10.5.7 and it only showed one of my two drives installed. I immediately went to the web gui to see if something was wrong with the other drive and it said everything was fine. I then went to the Network Access section of the web gui and low and behold, it says I no longer have access to either drive. Simple enough (albeit strange), I will just add them again with permissions for my account to login again. This is where the trouble really began.

The popup showed an error about not being able to reach the page. Strange, I though, and closed the window to try again. Sure enough, the same thing. I then tried to go to a different page and it showed the same error. I gave it a few minutes and tried again. Pages loading again! Let's try to add Network Access again. Same thing again. Gave it another few minutes and then restarted the unit from the web gui.

Needless to say, it is still doing this and I have no idea what to do.

Any help is greatly appreciated and if you need any more information, please do not hesitate to ask!

Board footer