DSM-G600, DNS-3xx and NSA-220 Hack Forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what fun_plug is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2011-08-09 13:48:42

bodbod

firefox (Error code: sec_error_reused_issuer_and_serial) and DNS-323

Hi,

Having an irritating problem with Firefox which is to me a very good browser and i don t want to change because of my issue below.
After a certain while i always get a this recurring message preventing me to access to my dns-323 via the web interface or to access to my http server : (Error code: sec_error_reused_issuer_and_serial)
I read a bit about this but all solutions proposed a quite temporary , it bounce back after 5 or 7 days.

Solutions proposed :

1- go to the settings and delete manually the certificate corresponding to the DNS-323
2- delete the db called cert8.db in the Firefox setting files on your computer (Mac / Windows)

anybody would have encountered this problem and fixed it ?

thanks for the hand.

Code:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to 192.168.xxx.xxx.

You have received an invalid certificate.  Please contact the server administrator or email correspondent and give them the following information:

Your certificate contains the same serial number as another certificate issued by the certificate authority.  Please get a new certificate containing a unique serial number.

(Error code: sec_error_reused_issuer_and_serial)

The page you are trying to view can not be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
  Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

Last edited by bodbod (2011-08-09 13:50:30)

#2 2012-02-11 23:30:35

bodbod

Re: firefox (Error code: sec_error_reused_issuer_and_serial) and DNS-323

Hello,

my issue is still up to date, would you have a solution for this ?

Board footer