DSM-G600, DNS-3xx and NSA-220 Hack Forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what fun_plug is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-08-24 12:23:57

par.degerman

Recompiling sqlite package

Hi,
I have a situation where I would like to have SQLITE_ENABLE_COLUMN_METADATA defined when sqlite is compiled. I thought this would be an easy peasy fix. Define the variable and recompile the sqlite package.

...but.

I tried getting the build scripts (Make.sh) from the svn, but access to the svn server at inreto.de failed for me.

So now I'm stumped. I did a complete download of the src folder at inreto.de so I have the config.ffp and sqlite.funpkg files, but no environemnt to actually do the recompile. Could someone assist me in getting the correct scripts or even recompile sqlite with SQLITE_ENABLE_COLUMN_METADATA defined.

Thanks.

#2 2013-08-24 13:56:12

par.degerman

Re: Recompiling sqlite package

Ok, some searching later I found the ffp-compile.sh which have actually let me come somewhere along the way. But not completely there yet though.

I'm starting the ffp-compile.sh script and selects sqlite (113). It fails with "error: 'posix_fallocate' undeclared". If I look in the output of the configure run I can see that posix_fallocate is set to false during the configuring.

Also, looking in fcntl.h (under /ffp/include) I can see that posix_fallocate is actually defined. So, three q:s;
1. Why does not configure find posix_fallocate?
2. Why does the compiling fail even though the configure script said not to look for posix_fallocate?
3. How do I define additional compiler defines for the ffp-compile script?

Ah, this bugs me. I cannot let it go until I have solved it.

Thanks.

#3 2013-08-26 07:18:33

par.degerman

Re: Recompiling sqlite package

Solved!

The ffp-compile script helped me a lot. After figuring out that I could add a FFP_CFLAGS export un the funpkg script in the app folder it was easy.
So this is what I did;
1. Cloned SirUli's github repo at https://github.com/SirUli/funplug.git
2. Opened up 0.7/ffpcompiler/definitions/sqlite/funpkg
3. Added export FFP_CFLAGS="-DHAVE_POSIX_FALLOCATE=0 -DSQLITE_ENABLE_COLUMN_METADATA"
4. Saved the file
5. Ran ffp-compile.sh
6. Selected sqlite (113)
7. Reinstalled the sqlite package from the newly created txz file (located in /0.7/ffpcompiler/destdir/sqlite/)

All done!

Board footer