DSM-G600, DNS-3xx and NSA-220 Hack Forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what fun_plug is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2008-05-16 05:27:38

Teaoat

1.5 Issue and Subversion Question

I'm running into two problems so I thought I would through them both out since I can't seem to figure them out...

I upgraded to Firmware 1.05 and I also setup ffp .5 (this is the first time I've done any fun_plug). I managed to setup SSH, lighttpd with php just fine with only some very minor problems I was able to find a fix for.

Out of no where I have started getting messages from dyndns saying that I'm updating my account too often and that they have blocked me. I have not touched anything in my DNS config related to the updating of dyndns and the only computer on my network to update my dyndns account is with my DNS. Is there a problem with 1.05 firmware or could it be something with fun_plug? (I'm not thinking its ffp .5, but since its the first time I've ever done it I thought I would through it out.)

The other problem I am having is with setting up Subversion. I unpackaged the subversion-1.4.6-2.tgz with funpkg command. Everything is in my /mnt/HD_a2/ffp/bin folder. I copied over the svnserve.sh file, but when I try to run the file with sh svnserve.sh start I get back an error saying that svnserve is not found or could not be executed. I went to my bin directory and did chmod 777 svnserve so it should be able to execute, but I still run into problems.

I looked in the svnserve.sh file and it calls $(BINDIR)/svnserve I havn't ever messed with making a shell extension before so I am up for some help with this. Does BINDIR point to /mnt/HD_a2/ffp/bin/? Cause I'm pretty sure that it what my problem is. I've tried just about everything else and I am up for some suggestions and help.

(Also I have a directory at /mnt/HD_a2/svn)

Thanks for any help you guys can be!

EDIT: I also was testing out the BT client that came with 1.05 and I am having a spin up issue as others have expirenced and am not sure it that is also leading to my dyndns problem or if the spin up is the result of an attempted dyndns update.

Last edited by Teaoat (2008-05-16 05:33:00)

#2 2008-05-16 07:50:33

Teaoat

Re: 1.5 Issue and Subversion Question

Update: I got Subversion working was missing a few packages apr and apr-util. I am not just getting an error trying to connect saying there is no repository.

#3 2008-05-18 09:09:52

Teaoat

Ok I have Subversion up and running, but I have no configure files in my /mnt/HD_a2/svn/conf/ directory... I read some where that if I did 'svn --version' it would recreate those files if they were misssing. It will remake the conf directory if that is missing but it will not create the svnserve.conf file. Is there something I am missing?

#4 2008-06-09 19:07:50

gnugu

Teaoat,
where did you get the svnserve.sh file from? I have ffp0.5 but no svnserve.sh there.

Can you perhaps post the file?

Thanks.

Last edited by gnugu (2008-06-09 19:13:46)

Board footer