DSM-G600, DNS-3xx and NSA-220 Hack Forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what fun_plug is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2007-02-26 22:15:46

diddel0815

No Access with Useraccessrules

Hi Hi,

i´ve read this forum and was relieved to see that i´am not the only one who´s having problems with this box!
but noone hast postet the problems that i will fight with it...

my data was lost, and after a check disk it appears, puuh... so i understood that there is a but inside *g*
so i updatet to 1.02b.

but now i can´t set any user access rules! i only can get access with my windows xp sp2 when the rule "allow all" ist loaded.
if i wish to set another rule i have to delete this. (ok no problem) but with the new rules i cant mount any network drive??? the same is with the ftp-server. D-link support cant help me because the only answer was to update the fw to 1.02....

please help... greetings from germany (ba-wü)

#2 2007-02-26 22:46:59

diddel0815

Re: No Access with Useraccessrules

news:

i´ve tried the new easy search utiliy 3.4.....
an no drive can be mapped!!! whats the problem??? i will not set all users to have full access;-(

#3 2007-02-28 00:49:14

materofdi

Re: No Access with Useraccessrules

hi,
ich glaube, dass war keine so gute idee das firmware update auf die box draufzuhauen solange noch wichtige daten drauf sind.
das beste wäre gewesen du hättest die daten vorher auf einer anderen festplatte gesichert und anschließend  ein firmware-update mit formatierung des dns-323 durchgeführt.

und wegen "asy search utiliy 3.4" auch bei mir erkennt das programm zwar die festplatten jedoch steht immer password incorrect, obwohl der username und password immer richtig eingegeben werden.
habe deshalb die festplatten einfach mit win xp "gemountet". versuch mal ob du sie per "arbeitsplatz" im netzwerk findest. und dann einfach mit rechtsklick "map network drive". so hats bei mir funktioniert.......

ich hoffe du kannst deine daten noch retten. ich würde dir raten alles auf deinen pc zu kopieren und die dns-323 formatieren und komplett neu einrichten.

Board footer