DSM-G600, DNS-3xx and NSA-220 Hack Forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what fun_plug is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2008-09-02 08:38:43

vedeja

Web interface (iTunes server) broken

I was configuring the folder for the iTunes server and refreshing it. Suddenly the web interface became unavailable, i.e. the "page could not be found". After a few minutes it went online again and when I returned to the iTunes settings, the page would not load properly. It appears to me that the html output is somehow corrupted. I can see the "Save Settings" button and after that some incomplete html for the "Don't Save Settings" button:

Code:

<input type="button" value="Don't Save Settings" name="But_NotSave" onclick="ReSetToDefault('1','

After that the page is blank. IE also reports "Error: document.form1.ls_Root.value is null or not an object". Strangely, after (but not until) I visit the iTunes page the entire web interface goes offline for a while again. Then, after a few minutes I can login again and the same procedure is repeated. I have restarted the DNS without any noticable difference. Any ideas?

¤ 2 x 500 GB Samsung Spinpoint ¤ FFP 0.5 ¤ Custom fanscript ¤
¤ Lighttpd 1.4.19 ¤ Transmission 1.50 ¤ FW 1.07 ¤

#2 2008-09-02 22:10:26

vedeja

Re: Web interface (iTunes server) broken

Solved!

After some investigation it turns out a setting, namely the iTunes folder, had not been saved correctly. I made a backup of the configuration and found that "mp3_dir" was blank. I changed this by hand to "/mnt", reloaded the setting using the web interface and voila! I guess it must be a weakness in the web interface that I somehow exposed by wild clicking or such...

¤ 2 x 500 GB Samsung Spinpoint ¤ FFP 0.5 ¤ Custom fanscript ¤
¤ Lighttpd 1.4.19 ¤ Transmission 1.50 ¤ FW 1.07 ¤

Board footer