DSM-G600, DNS-3xx and NSA-220 Hack Forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what fun_plug is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2006-08-31 14:39:46

dcrew

New programs for community

Hello,
we have been walking around this device this last week and we have compiling some programs, we are goint to send  sala today, our next objective is to  make a daemon to upload torrents via web and control the download via web also.
The programs we have compiled is Joe to edit some files easily and fast, ushare a media server that works great (need to copy conf file to /etc), and enhanced ctorrent which is a new branch of ctorrent.

Do you know if go ahead webserver supports external CGI apart goform procedure?

See ya.

#2 2006-08-31 15:17:21

sala
Member / Site Admin
Website

Re: New programs for community

I think goahead webserver will not work with CGI scripts.

And as far as I know, we can't compile goahead source provided by d-link. Might work with some heavy modifications, but it is over my head.
Also there is easyer fix - use S_DOWN which is D-LINK downloader. S_DOWN hack is going to check added/scheduled url's if .torrent extension is found then it will be passed to ctorrent.

For custom S_DOWN you need these fun_plug lines:

Code:

rm /web/S_DOWN
ln -s /mnt/HD_a2/S_DOWN /web/S_DOWN

I throw in my half-hacked S_DOWN.c (look for //sala entrys). Should'nt be hard to get this working but my c knowledges are limited sad

DSM-G600 - NetBSD hdd-boot - 80GB Samsung SP0802N
NSA-220 - Gentoo armv5tel 20110121 hdd-boot - 2x 2TB WD WD20EADS

#3 2006-08-31 16:12:44

dcrew

Re: New programs for community

Hi,
yes we tried to compile goahead and some propietary dlink files are missing, so I think is not going to be possible to compile, unless, as you say, we modify it heavily. We had thought about use s_down.c that provide d-link, I will check your s_down.c

Board footer