DSM-G600, DNS-3xx and NSA-220 Hack Forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what fun_plug is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2009-11-06 16:39:02

Headcase_Fargone

Transmission on the DNS-321

Hi all,

Cross-posting this on several forums in hopes of getting a response...

I recently installed Transmision 1.7x on my DNS-321 and I've got most everything working the way I want it despite my Linux ineptitude. The only thing that I can't seem to fix is the peer max. No matter what, Transmission will NOT connect to more than 15 peers per torrent.

I've edited my settings.json file (while transmission-daemon was stopped) to the following:

"peer-limit-per-torrent": 200,

Right-clicking and bringing up Properties of a torrent in Transmission Remote I see that Maximum Torrents now defaults to 200. It still refuses to connect to more than 15 Leechers per torrent, resulting in extremely slow downloads.

In the Transmission Web Interface this torrent shows "Downloading from 18 of 85 peers." However, in Transmission Remote I see 85(18) under SEEDS. The Leechers column in Remote shows 1090(15). This is what I want to break 15.

I'm very confused at this point.

Another example, Transmission Remote shows Leechers 13825(15).  Still only connecting to 15.  Very frustrating.

Any ideas?

Board footer