DSM-G600, DNS-3xx and NSA-220 Hack Forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what fun_plug is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2011-01-10 23:31:42

pinion

Updating Debian to Squeeze

I already had Lenny going just fine.  When I changed my sources to Squeeze I was having an error an apt-get update:
E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

And some other such stuff.  I had to do this:

# echo "APT::Architecture "armel";" > /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/meh

Then when I ran the update it worked.  YMMV.

#2 2011-01-11 00:54:33

pinion

Re: Updating Debian to Squeeze

Meh, ok so that didn't completely work.  I'm still trying to get it going now.  I'm stuck trying to do the dist-upgrade.  I'm getting:

E: Internal Error, Could not perform immediate configuration (2) on libc6

If anyone knows how I can fix that I'd appreciate it.  Before when I upgraded to Lenny I just changed the sources file.  Tried doing the same thing and that's when I ran into all of these problems.  I'm currently trying to google some answers and I'll be sure to keep this updated with my findings.

#3 2011-01-11 10:20:49

Mijzelf
Member / Developer

pinion wrote:

E: Internal Error, Could not perform immediate configuration (2) on libc6

I've seen that before.

#4 2011-02-10 20:41:01

darkstorm

any luck with this? any more specific instructions? I did as you did with changing lenny to squeeze and echo'd the armel info into a file in apt.conf.d. apt-get update worked fine but when I get to apt-get upgrade a huge list of dependencies pops up... didnt want to blow up my lenny install by trying to do in manually... just wondering if i should have

Board footer