DSM-G600, DNS-3xx and NSA-220 Hack Forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what fun_plug is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2011-02-27 14:05:17

innyinskip

Sickbeard and Coutchpotato

Morning Guys,

I have just purchased a DNS 323 and have been using the forum as a VERY helpful guideline to installing ffp and getting various software running on it like transmission and nzbget!

My plan is to get sickbeard and coutchpotato running on it aswell connecting into nzbget.

http://www.sickbeard.com/
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?t=75960

Has anyone tried or had any luck installing these two applications?
If so would they please be able to give me a hand setting them up as i really havent got a clue where to start!!
Many Thanks
Craig

#2 2011-02-28 03:34:34

dhub

Re: Sickbeard and Coutchpotato

Those applications require python 2.6+ so it will probably be easiest to get them running on the DNS-323 under debian since it's pretty much an apt-get install of the necessary packages.

#3 2011-02-28 10:08:44

innyinskip

Cool, can debian or (debnas) run with ffp at the sametime?

#4 2011-02-28 11:15:26

dhub

I recommend running alt-f because it provides a newer kernel than the default firmware provides, which is needed to run the newer debian chroot environments.  Under alt-f it's possible to run alt-f ipk packages and ffp packages.  A debian chroot adds the ability to run debian packages.

Alt-f can be flashed into the nas overwriting the vendor firmware and potentially creating a brick.  It also supports using the reloaded functionality which allows booting a newer kernel without overwriting the vendor firmware which makes it a lot safer to use without a serial console.  It also provides a nifty web interface for most of it's packages.

I have an experimental alt-f ipk debian chroot package at my experimental repo (http://ipkg.dhub.me/unstable) so getting the debian environment up is basically a package install that takes a really long time.

The other method is to search the forum and manually build a chroot environment which isn't that hard either if you follow the directions.  It's also very educational.

One thing to keep in mind is alt-f isn't the only fun-plug that can use the reloaded functionality to provide a newer kernel and the ability to run newer debian versions in a chroot environment.  It's just the one I'm familiar with.

For reference currently my dns-323's are running alt-f and alt-f packages, ffp packages and number of debian packages at the same time without any problems.  Although if you're not careful it's easy to run out of memory.  It's extremely nice since the alt-f and ffp packages use ulibc which are thrifty on disk and memory and debian provides a full glibc environment that easily runs much of the stuff that doesn't port easily to ulibc (stuff like iSCSI/AoE support, asterisk, sabnzbd, python, etc)

#5 2011-02-28 17:35:06

index monkey

I would also like to use SB and CP, I would however prefer not to have to chroot if possible. To put it another way, I for one wont be chrooting.

is there a chance of running these natively,with just python installed?

Thanks.

DNS-323, HW B1, 2 x 2TB WD green, fw 1.08, fun_plug 0.5, transmission, automatic, nzbget newsreader & rsync time machine backup.

#6 2011-02-28 18:07:02

innyinskip

thanks dhub, i did try alt-f firstly but got v confused with it. I wasnt sure if installing a packages via the web interface actually installed it as i tried nzbget but couldnt actually administrate it.
Now i have a bit more knowledge of the workings (after tinkering around at the weekend) i may give it a ago.
Will installing alt-f format my disks and lose what i have done already?
Cheers

#7 2011-02-28 20:28:05

dhub

Index Monkey

You sound like I did when I first got my dns-323. 

What I found was that most of the software that hasn't already been built as ulibc packages (I.E. ffp or ipk packages) are that way because they require a significant amount of work to patch and build the packages and their dependencies.  I.E they are stuff that either doesn't cross compile well, relies on functionality in glibc that isn't available in ulibc, requires kernel modules that haven't been built for the reloaded kernel or occasionally the package is just something nobody has cared enough to port.

I found that I could generally get most of the difficult stuff working in the debian chroot environment with little effort while getting the stuff working as ffp or ipk packages required a ulibc toolchain and a good deal of time.

For example, I had iscsi working under the debian chroot in about 3 hours.  I then spent a week patching it and getting it to run under ulibc, I say kind of because I had to do everything manually since all of the iscsi admin commands where written in perl and getting perl and it's dependencies working was of course additional work to port.  I then realized that once I got this working I'd need to redo my patches every time a new version of the iet or any of it's dependencies came out.  At that point I looked at the differences between the binaries and found that the debian binaries were slightly faster and slightly larger.

I then switched tactics to building debian as a package which could be used as a dependency for stuff that didn't port easily but runs under debian (like newer python versions) .

Wrapping the iscsi stuff that I already had working in the chroot as a package took me 2 days, most of and that was the the time spent writing a web gui that integrated into the alt-f web interface.  You'll notice there aren't any other iscsi packages for the dns-323 because it's not a simple recompile.

Once the wrapper package and support scripts were written it became a lot easier.  Writing a wrapper package for sabnzbdplus that depends on the debian chroot package and wraps the debian code so it can be managed and used from outside the chroot took a wopping 45 minutes (this provided the ability to start/stop and manage sabnzbdplus from the alt-f web interface) .  As far as I know to date nobody has done a ulibc port of python 2.6+ that is needed to run it much less sabnzbdplus itself.

To sum it up, I'd love to see this stuff working as native ffp/ffp-reloaded/alt-f binaries however keep in mind it is going to probably require a significant time commitment to get it working.

#8 2011-02-28 20:44:48

dhub

innytinskip
Alt-F doesn't overwrite your disks unless you choose to use the disk wizard to format them.

I routinely switch between the dlink 1.09 firmware, fonz fun plug and alt-f without any issues.

Alt-f is pretty simple to try out without formating or flashing anything. 

1. Back up your existing fun_plug if you have one.
2. Download Alt-F-0.1B6.tar to the root of Volume_1 of the nas.
3. Download fun_plug to the root of Volume_1 of the nas.
4. Reboot the nas from the dlink gui
5. Be patient, the first time it boots it does a full file system check which can take a few minutes to an hour.

Note, alt-f by default only runs one time so if there are issues like the nas locks up fixing it just involves rebooting.

Last edited by dhub (2011-03-01 03:40:11)

#9 2011-02-28 22:38:32

innyinskip

Is there a way to have it running all the time? i think i read somewhere you can modify the 3rd line in the fun_plug to make alt-f boot everytime?

#10 2011-02-28 23:02:55

dhub

Yes, you just comment out the ONCE line in the script and it will run every time, and that will disable the code that makes the fun_plug script non-executable on boot.

However, that function is a nice safety net to keep the nas from accidently getting into a state that's difficult to recover from.  So I would recommend not turning that on until you're comfortable booting into it and are sure it's working correctly on a consistent basis.  I find it's generally not that much of a pain since the dns-323 has no problem going long periods of time between reboots.

#11 2011-03-01 03:37:45

dhub

Note, my post on the alt-f install had the wrong file for the fun plug in it.  I corrected it.

#12 2011-03-02 23:22:50

electroMilk

Just wanted to say that I've currently got CouchPotato running just fine, on my DNS-323.

It's been running perfectly for a couple of months now. I followed the QNAP guide to get it running, and apart from a few lines that had to be altered to work on the DNS 323 everything was pretty smooth sailing. Also, the version check doesn't work the way it's supposed to, so once you install the latest and greatest build of CouchPotato, you'll have to do a manual upgrade if you feel like doing that.

Here you can see the stress it puts on the system while running.
Here is just a screenshot of how it looks like when pointing my browser to port 5000 on my DNS-323.
And finally, here is how the version-check-fail looks like.

#13 2011-03-03 15:43:11

innyinskip

Brilliant!
Cheers guys

One more quickie! If i was to install alt-f now would it overwrite the already installed packages from ffp?
EG: transmission, nzbget and mediatomb?!

#14 2011-03-03 20:18:17

dhub

No, it doesn't touch them and it has package management screens for alt-f ipk packages and ffp packages in it's web interface. 

So some of the more common fun plugs can be installed and configured without using the command line at all.

If I get some time I'll see about throwing together a sickbeard-debian ipk package to go with the sabnzbd-debian ipk.

#15 2011-03-03 22:51:32

innyinskip

Cheers Dhub! your help is very much appreciated!

#16 2011-03-07 16:52:30

index monkey

electroMilk:
Did you get CouchPotatoe running natively or did you use debian chroot?
If you got it running natively, can you advise the "few lines that had to be altered"? Was it just path statements?
Thanks.

DNS-323, HW B1, 2 x 2TB WD green, fw 1.08, fun_plug 0.5, transmission, automatic, nzbget newsreader & rsync time machine backup.

#17 2011-03-07 23:04:35

electroMilk

index monkey:
I downloaded the CouchPotato package on my computer, copied it to the directory I wanted it to run from on my NAS (in my case: /mnt/HD_a2/newsbin/CouchPotato)

Then I installed the Python2.6 ipkg on the DNS-323.

Logged in via SSH, CD'ed to /mnt/HD_a2/newsbin/CouchPotato/ and ran the command (python CouchPotato.py -d)

Wait a couple of minutes for everything to run. Then go to your-router-ip:5000 - and set up the directory for the black hole nzb.

That should be it smile

#18 2011-03-08 11:06:15

innyinskip

Seei tried that but kept telling me to not be loggd in as root and to be fair my linux skills are 0 so i gave up sad

#19 2011-03-15 13:03:25

electroMilk

If you're using a Mac, start up terminal and type:

Code:

ssh -l root 192.168.1.2

If you're on windows, download putty, and connect through there instead.

192.168.1.2 should be exchanged with the ip of your DNS-323 though.

When logging in using that method you will be authorized as root, thus giving you permission to execute the commands.
Let me know if this still doesn't work, and I'll help you along to the best of my ability.

Last edited by electroMilk (2011-03-15 13:04:03)

#20 2011-03-16 02:21:13

innyinskip

Just tried that mate and am getting this error when trying to python couchpotato.sh -d

"root@dlink-939021:/mnt/HD_a2/newsbin/CouchPotato# python CouchPotato.py -d
/mnt/HD_a2/newsbin/CouchPotato/app/config/configApp.py:153: Warning: 'with' will become a reserved keyword in Python 2.6
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "CouchPotato.py", line 38, in <module>
    from app.config.configApp import configApp
  File "/mnt/HD_a2/newsbin/CouchPotato/app/config/configApp.py", line 153
    with open(self.file, 'wb') as configfile:
            ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax"

Does that make any sense to you as it means NOTHING to me lol!
Thanks ever so much!

#21 2011-03-25 11:02:42

innyinskip

AHHHH!

Got that little badboy working!!!

Had to specify python 2.6!

so actual command was:

python2.6 CouchPotato.py

#22 2011-04-17 17:54:01

electroMilk

innyinskip, did you ever get Sickbeard working?

If you didn't, here's what you should do:

Make sure you have the following installed via optware:
Python 2.6 (command: ipkg install python26)
Cheetah 2.4.2.1-1 (command: ipkg install py26-cheetah)

Both can be found at http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optwa … e/Packages

Then, download latest source of SickBeard.
Unzip it in a directory on your NAS. (I used /mnt/HD_a2/newsbin/SickBeard/)

To start it, all you need to do is type in: python2.6 /mnt/HD_a2/newsbin/SickBeard/SickBeard.py -d (the -d flag is to start it in Daemon mode)

Screenshot of it running on my DNS-323:
http://i.imgur.com/T6cR6.png

#23 2011-04-24 20:58:46

mazzer

electroMilk wrote:

innyinskip, did you ever get Sickbeard working?

If you didn't, here's what you should do:

Make sure you have the following installed via optware:
Python 2.6 (command: ipkg install python26)
Cheetah 2.4.2.1-1 (command: ipkg install py26-cheetah)

Both can be found at http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optwa … e/Packages

Then, download latest source of SickBeard.
Unzip it in a directory on your NAS. (I used /mnt/HD_a2/newsbin/SickBeard/)

To start it, all you need to do is type in: python2.6 /mnt/HD_a2/newsbin/SickBeard/SickBeard.py -d (the -d flag is to start it in Daemon mode)

I've followed these steps exactly (preceded by installing optware, since it wasn't installed previously). Running the python command produces a segmentation fault after a second or two. I've stopped all services to make sure it wasn't a memory issue (or, at least, not one I can do anything about). Python alone doesn't segfault: I can get a Python prompt on the command line just fine.

I wonder if there are additional dependencies ... electroMilk, what other ipkgs do you have installed?

#24 2011-04-29 18:24:44

mazzer

Update to above: I'm still getting segfaults when trying to run SickBeard. (Other Python scripts, including CouchPotato, work fine.) With increased verbosity, Python reports this immediately before the segmentation fault:

Code:

dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_locale.so", 2);

Assuming that library is at fault, what can I do to correct it? I've already tried reinstalling optware, with no luck.

The full output is:

Code:

# installing zipimport hook
import zipimport # builtin
# installed zipimport hook
# /opt/lib/python2.6/site.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/site.py
import site # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/site.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/os.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/os.py
import os # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/os.pyc
import errno # builtin
import posix # builtin
# /opt/lib/python2.6/posixpath.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/posixpath.py
import posixpath # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/posixpath.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/stat.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/stat.py
import stat # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/stat.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/genericpath.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/genericpath.py
import genericpath # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/genericpath.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/warnings.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/warnings.py
import warnings # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/warnings.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/linecache.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/linecache.py
import linecache # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/linecache.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/types.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/types.py
import types # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/types.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/UserDict.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/UserDict.py
import UserDict # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/UserDict.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/_abcoll.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/_abcoll.py
import _abcoll # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/_abcoll.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/abc.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/abc.py
import abc # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/abc.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/copy_reg.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/copy_reg.py
import copy_reg # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/copy_reg.pyc
import encodings # directory /opt/lib/python2.6/encodings
# /opt/lib/python2.6/encodings/__init__.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/encodings/__init__.py
import encodings # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/encodings/__init__.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/codecs.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/codecs.py
import codecs # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/codecs.pyc
import _codecs # builtin
# /opt/lib/python2.6/encodings/aliases.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/encodings/aliases.py
import encodings.aliases # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/encodings/aliases.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/encodings/ascii.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/encodings/ascii.py
import encodings.ascii # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/encodings/ascii.pyc
Python 2.6.6 (r266:84292, Apr 20 2011, 00:38:26) 
[GCC 3.3.3] on linux2
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.
import multiprocessing # directory /opt/lib/python2.6/multiprocessing
# /opt/lib/python2.6/multiprocessing/__init__.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/multiprocessing/__init__.py
import multiprocessing # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/multiprocessing/__init__.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/multiprocessing/process.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/multiprocessing/process.py
import multiprocessing.process # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/multiprocessing/process.pyc
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/itertools.so", 2);
import itertools # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/itertools.so
# /opt/lib/python2.6/multiprocessing/util.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/multiprocessing/util.py
import multiprocessing.util # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/multiprocessing/util.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/weakref.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/weakref.py
import weakref # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/weakref.pyc
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_weakref.so", 2);
import _weakref # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_weakref.so
# /opt/lib/python2.6/atexit.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/atexit.py
import atexit # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/atexit.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/threading.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/threading.py
import threading # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/threading.pyc
import thread # builtin
# /opt/lib/python2.6/functools.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/functools.py
import functools # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/functools.pyc
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_functools.so", 2);
import _functools # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_functools.so
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/time.so", 2);
import time # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/time.so
# /opt/lib/python2.6/traceback.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/traceback.py
import traceback # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/traceback.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/collections.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/collections.py
import collections # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/collections.pyc
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_collections.so", 2);
import _collections # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_collections.so
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/operator.so", 2);
import operator # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/operator.so
# /opt/lib/python2.6/keyword.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/keyword.py
import keyword # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/keyword.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/re.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/re.py
import re # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/re.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/sre_compile.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/sre_compile.py
import sre_compile # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/sre_compile.pyc
import _sre # builtin
# /opt/lib/python2.6/sre_parse.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/sre_parse.py
import sre_parse # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/sre_parse.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/sre_constants.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/sre_constants.py
import sre_constants # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/sre_constants.pyc
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_multiprocessing.so", 2);
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/cPickle.so", 2);
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/cStringIO.so", 2);
import cStringIO # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/cStringIO.so
import cPickle # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/cPickle.so
import _multiprocessing # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_multiprocessing.so
# /opt/lib/python2.6/locale.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/locale.py
import locale # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/locale.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/getopt.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/getopt.py
import getopt # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/getopt.pyc
import sickbeard # directory /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard
import sickbeard # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/__init__.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/__init__.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/__future__.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/__future__.py
import __future__ # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/__future__.pyc
import cherrypy # directory /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy
import cherrypy # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/__init__.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/__init__.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/urlparse.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/urlparse.py
import urlparse # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/urlparse.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/urllib.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/urllib.py
import urllib # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/urllib.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/string.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/string.py
import string # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/string.pyc
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/strop.so", 2);
import strop # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/strop.so
# /opt/lib/python2.6/socket.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/socket.py
import socket # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/socket.pyc
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_socket.so", 2);
import _socket # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_socket.so
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_ssl.so", 2);
import _ssl # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_ssl.so
# /opt/lib/python2.6/ssl.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/ssl.py
import ssl # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/ssl.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/textwrap.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/textwrap.py
import textwrap # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/textwrap.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/base64.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/base64.py
import base64 # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/base64.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/struct.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/struct.py
import struct # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/struct.pyc
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_struct.so", 2);
import _struct # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_struct.so
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/binascii.so", 2);
import binascii # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/binascii.so
import cherrypy._cperror # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/_cperror.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/_cperror.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/cgi.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/cgi.py
import cgi # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/cgi.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/mimetools.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/mimetools.py
import mimetools # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/mimetools.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/tempfile.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/tempfile.py
import tempfile # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/tempfile.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/random.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/random.py
import random # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/random.pyc
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/math.so", 2);
import math # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/math.so
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_random.so", 2);
import _random # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_random.so
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/fcntl.so", 2);
import fcntl # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/fcntl.so
# /opt/lib/python2.6/rfc822.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/rfc822.py
import rfc822 # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/rfc822.pyc
import cherrypy.lib # directory /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib
import cherrypy.lib # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/__init__.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/__init__.pyc
import cherrypy.lib.reprconf # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/reprconf.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/reprconf.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/ConfigParser.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/ConfigParser.py
import ConfigParser # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/ConfigParser.pyc
import cherrypy.lib.httputil # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/httputil.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/httputil.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/BaseHTTPServer.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/BaseHTTPServer.py
import BaseHTTPServer # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/BaseHTTPServer.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/SocketServer.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/SocketServer.py
import SocketServer # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/SocketServer.pyc
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/select.so", 2);
import select # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/select.so
import cherrypy._cpdispatch # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/inspect.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/inspect.py
import inspect # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/inspect.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/dis.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/dis.py
import dis # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/dis.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/opcode.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/opcode.py
import opcode # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/opcode.pyc
import imp # builtin
# /opt/lib/python2.6/tokenize.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/tokenize.py
import tokenize # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/tokenize.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/token.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/token.py
import token # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/token.pyc
import cherrypy._cptools # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/_cptools.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/_cptools.pyc
import cherrypy.lib.cptools # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/cptools.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/cptools.pyc
import logging # directory /opt/lib/python2.6/logging
# /opt/lib/python2.6/logging/__init__.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/logging/__init__.py
import logging # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/logging/__init__.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/hashlib.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/hashlib.py
import hashlib # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/hashlib.pyc
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_hashlib.so", 2);
import _hashlib # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_hashlib.so
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_sha256.so", 2);
import _sha256 # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_sha256.so
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_sha512.so", 2);
import _sha512 # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_sha512.so
import cherrypy.lib.encoding # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/encoding.pyc
import cherrypy.lib.auth # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/auth.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/auth.pyc
import cherrypy.lib.httpauth # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/httpauth.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/httpauth.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/urllib2.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/urllib2.py
import urllib2 # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/urllib2.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/httplib.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/httplib.py
import httplib # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/httplib.pyc
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/array.so", 2);
import array # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/array.so
# /opt/lib/python2.6/bisect.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/bisect.py
import bisect # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/bisect.pyc
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_bisect.so", 2);
import _bisect # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_bisect.so
import cherrypy.lib.static # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/static.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/static.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/mimetypes.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/mimetypes.py
import mimetypes # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/mimetypes.pyc
import cherrypy.lib.jsontools # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/jsontools.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/jsontools.pyc
import json # directory /opt/lib/python2.6/json
# /opt/lib/python2.6/json/__init__.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/json/__init__.py
import json # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/json/__init__.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/json/decoder.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/json/decoder.py
import json.decoder # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/json/decoder.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/json/scanner.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/json/scanner.py
import json.scanner # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/json/scanner.pyc
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_json.so", 2);
import _json # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_json.so
# /opt/lib/python2.6/json/encoder.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/json/encoder.py
import json.encoder # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/json/encoder.pyc
import cherrypy.lib.sessions # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/sessions.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/sessions.pyc
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/datetime.so", 2);
import datetime # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/datetime.so
import cherrypy.lib.xmlrpc # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/xmlrpc.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/xmlrpc.pyc
import cherrypy.lib.caching # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/caching.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/caching.pyc
Tab size set to 4
import cherrypy.lib.auth_basic # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/auth_basic.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/auth_basic.pyc
Tab size set to 4
import cherrypy.lib.auth_digest # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/auth_digest.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/auth_digest.pyc
import cherrypy._cprequest # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/_cprequest.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/_cprequest.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/Cookie.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/Cookie.py
import Cookie # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/Cookie.pyc
import cherrypy._cpreqbody # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/_cpreqbody.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/_cpreqbody.pyc
import cherrypy._cpconfig # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/_cpconfig.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/_cpconfig.pyc
import cherrypy._cptree # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/_cptree.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/_cptree.pyc
import cherrypy._cplogging # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/_cplogging.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/_cplogging.pyc
import cherrypy._cpwsgi # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/_cpwsgi.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/_cpwsgi.pyc
import cherrypy.process # directory /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/process
import cherrypy.process # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/process/__init__.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/process/__init__.pyc
import cherrypy.process.wspbus # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/process/wspbus.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/process/wspbus.pyc
import cherrypy.process.plugins # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/process/plugins.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/process/plugins.pyc
import pwd # builtin
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/grp.so", 2);
import grp # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/grp.so
import cherrypy.process.servers # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/process/servers.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/process/servers.pyc
import cherrypy.process.win32 # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/process/win32.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/process/win32.pyc
import cherrypy._cpserver # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/_cpserver.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/_cpserver.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/pydoc.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/pydoc.py
import pydoc # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/pydoc.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/pkgutil.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/pkgutil.py
import pkgutil # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/pkgutil.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/repr.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/repr.py
import repr # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/repr.pyc
import cherrypy._cpchecker # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/_cpchecker.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/cherrypy/_cpchecker.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/webbrowser.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/webbrowser.py
import webbrowser # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/webbrowser.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/shlex.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/shlex.py
import shlex # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/shlex.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/subprocess.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/subprocess.py
import subprocess # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/subprocess.pyc
import gc # builtin
# /opt/lib/python2.6/pickle.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/pickle.py
import pickle # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/pickle.pyc
import marshal # builtin
import sqlite3 # directory /opt/lib/python2.6/sqlite3
# /opt/lib/python2.6/sqlite3/__init__.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/sqlite3/__init__.py
import sqlite3 # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/sqlite3/__init__.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/sqlite3/dbapi2.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/sqlite3/dbapi2.py
import sqlite3.dbapi2 # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/sqlite3/dbapi2.pyc
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_sqlite3.so", 2);
import _sqlite3 # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_sqlite3.so
import sickbeard.providers # directory /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/providers
import sickbeard.providers # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/providers/__init__.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/providers/__init__.pyc
import sickbeard.metadata # directory /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/metadata
import sickbeard.metadata # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/metadata/__init__.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/metadata/__init__.pyc
import sickbeard.metadata.xbmc # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/metadata/xbmc.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/metadata/xbmc.pyc
import sickbeard.metadata.generic # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/metadata/generic.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/metadata/generic.pyc
import xml # directory /opt/lib/python2.6/xml
# /opt/lib/python2.6/xml/__init__.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/xml/__init__.py
import xml # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/xml/__init__.pyc
import xml.etree # directory /opt/lib/python2.6/xml/etree
# /opt/lib/python2.6/xml/etree/__init__.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/xml/etree/__init__.py
import xml.etree # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/xml/etree/__init__.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/xml/etree/cElementTree.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/xml/etree/cElementTree.py
import xml.etree.cElementTree # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/xml/etree/cElementTree.pyc
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_elementtree.so", 2);
# /opt/lib/python2.6/copy.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/copy.py
import copy # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/copy.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/xml/etree/ElementTree.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/xml/etree/ElementTree.py
import xml.etree.ElementTree # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/xml/etree/ElementTree.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/xml/etree/ElementPath.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/xml/etree/ElementPath.py
import xml.etree.ElementPath # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/xml/etree/ElementPath.pyc
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/pyexpat.so", 2);
import pyexpat # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/pyexpat.so
import _elementtree # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/_elementtree.so
import sickbeard.exceptions # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/exceptions.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/exceptions.pyc
import sickbeard.encodingKludge # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/encodingKludge.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/encodingKludge.pyc
import sickbeard.logger # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/logger.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/logger.pyc
import sickbeard.classes # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/classes.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/classes.pyc
import sickbeard.common # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/common.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/common.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/platform.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/platform.py
import platform # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/platform.pyc
import sickbeard.version # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/version.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/version.pyc
import sickbeard.helpers # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/helpers.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/helpers.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/StringIO.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/StringIO.py
import StringIO # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/StringIO.pyc
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/zlib.so", 2);
import zlib # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/zlib.so
# /opt/lib/python2.6/gzip.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/gzip.py
import gzip # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/gzip.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/shutil.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/shutil.py
import shutil # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/shutil.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/fnmatch.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/fnmatch.py
import fnmatch # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/fnmatch.pyc
import sickbeard.db # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/db.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/db.pyc
import lib # directory /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib
import lib # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/__init__.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/__init__.pyc
import lib.tvdb_api # directory /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/tvdb_api
import lib.tvdb_api # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/tvdb_api/__init__.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/tvdb_api/__init__.pyc
import lib.tvdb_api.tvdb_api # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/tvdb_api/tvdb_api.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/tvdb_api/tvdb_api.pyc
import lib.httplib2 # directory /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/httplib2
import lib.httplib2 # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/httplib2/__init__.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/httplib2/__init__.pyc
import email # directory /opt/lib/python2.6/email
# /opt/lib/python2.6/email/__init__.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/email/__init__.py
import email # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/email/__init__.pyc
import email.mime # directory /opt/lib/python2.6/email/mime
# /opt/lib/python2.6/email/mime/__init__.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/email/mime/__init__.py
import email.mime # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/email/mime/__init__.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/calendar.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/calendar.py
import calendar # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/calendar.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/hmac.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/hmac.py
import hmac # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/hmac.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/gettext.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/gettext.py
import gettext # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/gettext.pyc
import lib.socks # directory /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/socks
import lib.socks # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/socks/__init__.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/socks/__init__.pyc
dlopen("/opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/unicodedata.so", 2);
import unicodedata # dynamically loaded from /opt/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/unicodedata.so
import lib.httplib2.iri2uri # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/httplib2/iri2uri.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/httplib2/iri2uri.pyc
import lib.tvdb_api.tvdb_ui # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/tvdb_api/tvdb_ui.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/tvdb_api/tvdb_ui.pyc
import lib.tvdb_api.tvdb_exceptions # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/tvdb_api/tvdb_exceptions.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/tvdb_api/tvdb_exceptions.pyc
import sickbeard.metadata.helpers # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/metadata/helpers.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/metadata/helpers.pyc
import sickbeard.metadata.mediabrowser # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/metadata/mediabrowser.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/metadata/mediabrowser.pyc
import sickbeard.metadata.ps3 # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/metadata/ps3.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/metadata/ps3.pyc
import sickbeard.metadata.wdtv # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/metadata/wdtv.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/metadata/wdtv.pyc
import sickbeard.providers.ezrss # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/providers/ezrss.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/providers/ezrss.pyc
import sickbeard.providers.generic # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/providers/generic.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/providers/generic.pyc
import sickbeard.tvcache # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/tvcache.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/tvcache.pyc
import sickbeard.show_name_helpers # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/show_name_helpers.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/show_name_helpers.pyc
import sickbeard.scene_exceptions # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/scene_exceptions.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/scene_exceptions.pyc
import sickbeard.name_cache # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/name_cache.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/name_cache.pyc
import sickbeard.name_parser # directory /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/name_parser
import sickbeard.name_parser # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/name_parser/__init__.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/name_parser/__init__.pyc
import sickbeard.name_parser.parser # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/name_parser/parser.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/name_parser/parser.pyc
import sickbeard.name_parser.regexes # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/name_parser/regexes.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/sickbeard/name_parser/regexes.pyc
import lib.hachoir_parser # directory /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/hachoir_parser
import lib.hachoir_parser # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/hachoir_parser/__init__.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/hachoir_parser/__init__.pyc
import lib.hachoir_parser.version # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/hachoir_parser/version.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/hachoir_parser/version.pyc
import lib.hachoir_parser.parser # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/hachoir_parser/parser.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/hachoir_parser/parser.pyc
import lib.hachoir_core # directory /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/hachoir_core
import lib.hachoir_core # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/hachoir_core/__init__.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/hachoir_core/__init__.pyc
import lib.hachoir_core.version # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/hachoir_core/version.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/hachoir_core/version.pyc
import lib.hachoir_core.config # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/hachoir_core/config.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/hachoir_core/config.pyc
import lib.hachoir_core.field # directory /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/hachoir_core/field
import lib.hachoir_core.field # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/hachoir_core/field/__init__.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/hachoir_core/field/__init__.pyc
import lib.hachoir_core.field.field # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/hachoir_core/field/field.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/hachoir_core/field/field.pyc
import lib.hachoir_core.compatibility # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/hachoir_core/compatibility.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/hachoir_core/compatibility.pyc
import lib.hachoir_core.stream # directory /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/hachoir_core/stream
import lib.hachoir_core.stream # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/hachoir_core/stream/__init__.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/hachoir_core/stream/__init__.pyc
import lib.hachoir_core.endian # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/hachoir_core/endian.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/hachoir_core/endian.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/encodings/utf_32_be.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/encodings/utf_32_be.py
import encodings.utf_32_be # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/encodings/utf_32_be.pyc
import lib.hachoir_core.i18n # from /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/hachoir_core/i18n.py
# wrote /mnt/HD_a2/home/usr/SickBeard/lib/hachoir_core/i18n.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/encodings/latin_1.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/encodings/latin_1.py
import encodings.latin_1 # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/encodings/latin_1.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/encodings/iso8859_15.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/encodings/iso8859_15.py
import encodings.iso8859_15 # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/encodings/iso8859_15.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/encodings/mac_roman.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/encodings/mac_roman.py
import encodings.mac_roman # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/encodings/mac_roman.pyc
# /opt/lib/python2.6/encodings/iso8859_7.pyc matches /opt/lib/python2.6/encodings/iso8859_7.py
import encodings.iso8859_7 # precompiled from /opt/lib/python2.6/encodings/iso8859_7.pyc
Segmentation fault

Last edited by mazzer (2011-04-29 18:25:36)

#25 2011-04-29 22:37:13

mazzer

Seems the problem is indeed with "_locale.so"—at least on my device. I renamed "_locale.so" to "_locale.so.defect" and everything now loads fine. SickBeard up and running.

Earlier, I tried downgrading to python2.5 and encountered the same segfaults, so it seems that the problem with "_locale.so" is either pervasive among Python ipkgs or something about my environment is causing this. Speculation welcome.

Board footer