DSM-G600, DNS-3xx and NSA-220 Hack Forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what fun_plug is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2012-06-14 11:20:07

neval

System is not responding to anything

Hello,

Since a couple of days i've got a CH3SNAS. It worked fine until I tried to install debian.
On a website I've readed instructions and it wasn't that hard.

But then I tried to upload the firmware bootlog.img. It was succesfull until I restarted the NAS.
Since than I can't get acces to the web interface or FTP.

The only thing I can do is acces by SSH but it didn't recognized my username (root) and password.
When I looked at the funplug log there was nothing strange but it seems that the NAS didn't start my HD.

Is there a possibility to restore to the old firmware or see what error there is?
A hard reset via the button on the back didn't work for me. I pussed that button for 10 seconds, 11 seconds and longer while the system is on but nothing happened.

I know there's a serial connector but I didn't know how to get a complet connector cause I'm not a hardware person.

#2 2012-06-15 07:22:23

bjby

Re: System is not responding to anything

For starters, try reading the install instructions.
Please make sure that your device is on a local network to which only you have access since the installer uses a very generic password, namely install. The user is installer. Connect to the installer (again, replacing the address in the example with the actual IP address of your device):

ssh installer@192.168.1.100

The installation itself should be pretty standard and you can follow the installation guide. The installer knows about the DNS-323 and CH3SNAS and at the end of the installation it will flash a kernel and ramdisk that will automatically boot into Debian. ...

#3 2012-06-15 11:31:10

neval

Thanx that worked for me.

#4 2012-08-10 06:08:09

Barossa Valley Accommodat

Arts of the region try to publicise Barossa Valley attraction, tradition and culture. The arts are not just letting visitors appreciate theirBarossa Valley AccommodationBarossa Valley accommodation in a present day environment but letting themo experience the old Barossa Valley through displayed arts.

#5 2012-08-10 06:10:37

Barossa Valley Accommodat

An easy hours drive from Adelaide, the Barossa Valley is a perfect weekend holiday destination. If you consider yourself anything of a wine connoisseur then you must experience the valley, but even if you are not, there is plenty waiting for you in this beautiful rich area of South Australia. With over 90 wineries, craft and antique shops, galleries and world class restaurants you will find plenty to do to fill your weekend. If you areBarossa Valley Accommodationplanning on making a weekend of it the Barossa Valley accommodation will be sure to impress, with self contained cottages, quaint Bed and Breakfasts, guest houses and motels.

Board footer